As part of our commitment to provide the highest level of service to our guests, the Carmel Garden Court Inn welcomes pets staying with their owners. Carmel Garden Court Inn does charge a $50 fee per stay. To ensure a comfortable stay for all guests at the Inn, we have developed the following guidelines for pet etiquette:
- All dogs must be completely housebroken. We cannot accommodate incontinent animals.
- Pet owners agree not to leave their pets unattended while staying at the Inn. Unattended pets result in forfeiture of room and owner assumes cost of entire stay.
- Pet owners need to remove their pets during housekeeping services. or they may opt out of receiving housekeeping services while the pet is in the room.
- Pets are not allowed on any furniture, including beds, chairs, and sofas. If staff finds any pet on furniture, we will automatically charge a $150.00 pet cleaning fee.
- A pet that becomes aggressive or disruptive to any other guest at the Inn must immediately be removed and the pet owner is responsible for the cost of the entire stay with no refunds.
- Pets are not to be bathed in the Inn’s tubs or showers.
- Pet owners must pick up after their pets or a $150.00 pet clean up fee will be added to their room cost.
- Guests who choose not to register their pet will automatically forfeit their room and assume cost of entire stay.